Terms of Service
Online Store Terms
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
All products sold by Spantik, while in Brand New Condition, are automatically covered by Australian Standard Warranty, while in case of used/refurbished products, product warranty would be mentioned as per Australia Consumer Laws.
Spantik Australia uses the following secured payment platforms, and you can choose any
method that suits your requirements. Whatever method of payment you choose, all
payment methods are fully secured and independent from Spantik. We don’t save any
information on our website.
- Bank Transfer – Direct payment to our Business Account, and provide us Proof of Payment.
- Secure Payment by Hosted Payment Page – We have business banking with St. George and use Hosted Payment Page for all credit card payments.
- AfterPay – In case you are not in a position to make full payment, you can choose and apply through AfterPay, where you have the flexibility of payment in 4 Installments, without paying any interest or any extra payment to your order.
Payments & Product Shipment
All products, in case of delivery, are shipped after the payment is successfully processed.
Spantik provides a discounted shipment method in place. For most of the items, your shipment is reduced if buying more than one product. Similarly, if you are buying multiple products, combined shipment is also much discounted using our Artificial Intelligence (AI) for discounted shipment calculation based on Product Size / Qty.
- In case of a faulty item, it will be replaced by another item. In case of unavailability, a full refund would be provided to the customer
- Postage cost will be incurred by the purchaser's return to base.
- In case of refund, the item must be returned back in original packaging along with all other accessories, otherwise, refund claim would be rejected.
Warranty of Website Information
Spantik does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with state and common wealth laws and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.